Cube Escape Paradox is an Adventure game for PC published by Rusty Lake in 2018. An important case fallen upon your shoulders to be solved!
Cube Escape Paradox PC Game 2018 Overview:
Play as the detective called Vandermeer, who is about to solve an important case with the help of you.
When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Rusty Lake is a series of games currently composed of fourteen games (the majority free) which little by little develop a dark and mysterious story. With a simple game mechanic (escape room) and bizarre puzzles the developers have managed to create an eerie and surrealistic universe that is expanding more and more.
Now for the players who have devoured all the other “Rusty Lake” games: Chapter 1 of “Cube Escape: Paradox” is an excellent continuation of the saga. Keep in mind that this is not a “Rusty Lake” game, it is a “Cube Escape”, so the claustrophobic and minimalist four walls scenario returns. The graphic work and the music, wonderful as always. The puzzles are less complex but more varied than in the previous games and the atmosphere gives the perception of being less bizarre and dark than before … which is just a preparation for the delightful Chapter 2.
Features of Cube Escape Paradox:
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox – A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7,8, 10 or later
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 120 MB available space
Leave a Reply