Crush the Industry is an RPG, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Cognoggin Games in 2023. Amazing JRPGs!
Crush the Industry PC Game 2023 Overview:
Rise to the top of a large game studio in this roguelike deckbuilder with retro JRPG influences! Very enjoyable game with tons of heart!
Work your way to the top of a big game studio in this roguelike deck-builder inspired by classic JRPGs! Very fun game with lots of soul. I wish there were more variety in the bosses you face and stuff, but I’m sure that’ll come with time. Still having a blast, and the HP mechanic is pretty neat. I haven’t played all of the characters yet but I’m liking the chess girl the most right now.
Crush the industry crushed it! I’ve played the demo a bunch and now the full launch. If you’re like me and deck-builders are your favorite, this game is a no-brainer for you to get. The gameplay mechanics have so much depth that I keep playing to try out a new mechanic. Some of the most interesting mechanics are thorns, and crits. There are enough carry overs from similar games like Slay the Spire and RogueBook that you can pick the game up quickly, but not so many similarities that I feel like I’m playing the same game at all.
Features of Crush the Industry:
- Roguelike Gameplay: As a totally expendable employee, you can bet your bottom dollar that every career run will be unique!
- Work Your Way Up: Manage your schedule wisely as you progress through four different departments in a cutthroat game company.
- Strange Company: Encounter everything from toxic players and creative blocks to poorly-optimized code and grotesque meeting blobs!
- Go Nuts: Harness the unpredictable effects of losing your sanity.
- Valuable Experience: Unlock new skills, talents, and bosses by leveling up.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit), 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better, OpenGL Support required
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply