Crash Wheels is a Racing game for PC published by Quiet River in 2018. Grab a car and begin competing in a physic-based game!
Crash Wheels PC Game 2018 Overview:
An impressive game with simplistic graphics and artworks but specific physics where the game focuses on hitting cars.
Nice casual game to play when you need a quick fix. OK, it’s not the best looking game in the world and things could be improved (such as you seem to win if you finish first or last and it frequently freezes), but sometimes it’s not about having the best graphics. It would have been nice to include a level editor so you can make your own as it doesn’t take very long to complete the game.
That said, we enjoyed playing this fun game. Absolutely awesome, no doubt about it. Seriously though this game will make you laugh and rage at cuz of the annoying car in the back that sole mission is to make your life miserable.
This game has quite a unique idea behind it. The artwork and graphics are simple but effective. If your desires are similar to ours, you like some realism when it comes to crash physics etc., well this game supplies that 100%. The crash physics, like the art design, is simple, but effective. We have been entertained for hours by this game, and for what the game is… It is quite a deal.
Features of Crash Wheels:
- AI is kinda challenging, some of the racers can knock you out from the track when you don’t expect it.
- The graphics aren’t AAA level, but it’s OK I guess.
- Some challenging levels (even if you don’t have to win the races, it’s enough if you reach the finish line)
- Crash model and details are good for a cheap, little game like this.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 540M
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 179.37 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net