Corridor Z is an Adventure and Action game for PC published by Mass Creation in 2018. Escape the zombies for your life!
Corridor Z PC Game 2018 Overview:
Living in a high school, you will be confronting zombies, and now you have to run from them.
Don’t let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
This game is a complete waste of time if you don’t appreciate the aesthetics of repetitive scenery and gameplay, and overly simplified controls. Admittedly, there is a fairly bare-bones “upgrading” system to go with it all, but it’s hardly an “RPG”, hahaha.
Is it fun? Sure. we have at least found it so, especially in small doses. But frustration can no doubt set in pretty quickly too, especially if you are – God help you! – even WORSE in the reflexes stakes. But it definitely has visual appeal for the likes of Yours Truly, and we rather like the premise as well. Suffice it to say, if the idea of running away from zombies in high school corridors doesn’t tickle your imagination, there will be far, far better ways to waste your time.
Features of Corridor Z:
- Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
- Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
- Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
- Discover the infection’s mystery with voice-overed story
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel i3 2100+ or AMD FX-4100+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM, nVidia GT 720+ or AMD HD 5450+ or Intel HD Graphics 5000+
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
File Size: 237.57 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply