Commander The Great War is a Strategy game for PC published by Slitherine Ltd. in 2012. Guide your armies into victory in the fights!
Commander The Great War PC Game 2012 Overview:
This game relates to World War I where you are going to become a commander and lead your armies to succeed in their missions.
Take Command and Secure Victory in the Great War! At the heart of the conflict, when men fought for every inch of land, only visionary leaders could make the choices that would lead their troops to victory.
The remarkable sequence of events that inexorably led to the ‘Great War’ is written in our history books and pictured in our movies. Now a new turn-based strategy game captures this time of war with unprecedented realism, playability and accuracy.
Developed by The Lordz Games Studio, Commander – The Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and challenging decision-making of these difficult times to life.
Features of Commander The Great War:
- 18 different unit types including Infantry, Cavalry, Armoured Cars and Tanks, Artillery, Railroad Guns and Armoured Trains, Cruisers, Submarines and Battleships, Fighters, Bombers and Airships. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses, based on their historical performance in the various theatres throughout the war.
- Attach historical Commanders to your units. Each has their own specific strengths, so decide wisely which Commander is most suited to which front. Three types of Commanders are available: Generals for ground units, Admirals at sea and flying Aces to strengthen your air units.
- Invest in research and technology to improve your units. Aircraft evolve from fragile tools of aerial observation to deadly ground and air attack planes. Artillery barrages become ever more accurate and powerful. Or focus on Armour technology and unleash a dreadful new weapon on the battlefield: the Tank.
- Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment, training and fog of war.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: With OpenGL 1.3 support (GeForce FX / Radeon R300)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Leave a Reply