Command And Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuris Revenge is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by EA Games in 2001.
Command And Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuris Revenge PC Game 2001 Overview:
Play the 2nd Red Alert and then the story opens with the assumption that the Allies came out on top in Red Alert 2.
In Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge, the story starts off assuming that the Allies were victorious in Red Alert 2. The game begins with the White House announcing DEFCON 2 status, as Yuri, the former head of the Soviet Psychic Corps, plans to take over the world through mind control, accomplished by activating a secretly built network of Psychic Dominators around the world. The U.S. launches an air strike on the Psychic Dominator on Alcatraz Island. Despite heavy casualties, the device loses power after its power plant is destroyed. But Yuri activates the others, and the rest of the planet quickly succumbs to Yuri’s mind control.
The Allied commander is sent to San Francisco to defend and activate a time machine; the Allies plan to go back in time and prevent Yuri’s Psychic Dominators from ever coming online. Once enough power plants have been secured, the player goes back in time, arriving at the time that Soviet forces are first invading San Francisco. The Soviets, caught by surprise, are defeated and the Psychic Dominator under construction on Alcatraz island is destroyed.
Features of Command And Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuris Revenge:
- The Allied commander is deployed to Los Angeles where Yuri is slaughtering the city’s population, converting them to raw materials. The commander liberates Los Angeles with the aid of heavily armed celebrities. Next, the commander is deployed to Seattle after receiving a plea from the chairman of Massivesoft Corporation (parodies of Bill Gates and the Microsoft Corporation): Yuri has taken control of the Massivesoft campus for funds and development of genetic software.
- The commander engages in urban warfare to control local power stations, preventing Yuri from powering his nuclear silo while powering the Allied superweapon instead.
- Following these victories, Yuri captures Albert Einstein, forcing him to work on his Psychic Dominator near the Great Pyramid in Egypt. The Allies commando Tanya Adams, however, frees Einstein, who has sabotaged the Psychic Dominator.
- The commander gets to use it once before it blows up. The Allied forces then attack Yuri’s cloning facility in Sydney, Australia. Yuri intends to kidnap world leaders and replace them with mind-controlled clones.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT;
- CPU Pentium II 266 MHz;
- RAM (memory): 64 MB;
- Video card: 2 MB;
- DirectSound-compatible sound card;
- Space on disk: 350 MB;
what is the password ? http://www.freegamesland.net wrong