Coffee Talk Episode 2 Hibiscus & Butterfly is an Adventure, Simulation, and Casual game for PC published by Toge Productions in 2023.
Coffee Talk Episode 2 Hibiscus & Butterfly PC Game 2023 Overview:
The extremely popular coffee making and heart-to-heart discussion simulator has a second installment. Clean your coffee machine, then get ready to welcome customers once more.
In a time where people are isolated from each other, Coffee Talk is a place where we can reconnect over a cup of warm drink. It’s time to revisit your favorite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are a barista, and your customers aren’t always humans, listen to their stories and influence their hearts with a warm cup of coffee or two.
Features of Coffee Talk Episode 2 Hibiscus & Butterfly:
- Create Latte-Art Masterpieces: Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere: Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk: Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Hangout With a Diverse Cast: Meet quirky and interesting characters, such as; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus bisdev executive, Myrtle the orc game developer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB display memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo
Leave a Reply