Cliffstone Manor is a Simulation and Adventure game for PC published by Sprocket Crash Games in 2017. Difficult mysteries to solve!
Cliffstone Manor PC Game 2017 Overview:
A great room puzzle game for those of whom love to put effort into solving mysteries and exercise their brains. Try to face your enemies by solving puzzles/
Enter a mysterious manor full of surprises and intrigue. This game pits you against an eccentric millionaire inventor who wants to try and recruit you for his mysterious “enterprise”. Do you have what it takes to solve all the puzzles and meet his challenges? Even if you do succeed, will you accept his offer? Find items and test your wits against mind bending machines that put all of your senses to the test.
This game is a fun, challenging, room escape adventure. Test your skill against a wide variety of puzzles that will put your exploration skills, listening, and logical thinking to the test. Cliffstone Manor uses flashing light effects. Gamers who are sensitive to this should be cautious.
Cliffstone Manor is a very well done VR escape-the-room game. It is polished, including immersive graphics and environments, good voice acting, and challenging puzzles. The atmosphere is neat, and at times creepy.
Features of Cliffstone Manor:
- No sudden movements or violent, unexpected camera changes! Cliffstone Manor has been designed for maximum VR comfort. Every effort has been made to minimize nausea.
- Escape from multiple rooms, each with unique puzzles and challenges.
- Challenging puzzles that involve light, sound, and critical thinking.
- Unique controllers that provide gameplay feedback
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i7-3820
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980, AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1100 MB available space
Leave a Reply