September 22, 2019
Clatter is a Strategy game for PC published by Facepunch Studios in 2018. A venture into the lands of robots with your friends!
Clatter PC Game 2018 Overview:
Compete with your own designed robots in the arenas built for these kinds of fights.
Create and command your own customizable squads of fighting robots in this turn-based, arena tactics game.
Multiplayer ‘Into the Breach’ if you’re wondering. Simple on the surface but has enough depth to fuel a competitive scene for quite a while with what’s already here.
Features of Clatter:
- Take on Everyone – Built for multiplayer, there’s an ever-changing roster of maps available across both deathmatch and control game modes. Take your squads and strategies online and pit them against other commanders in a bid to climb your way up through bronze, silver and gold leagues. Can you make it to the top?
- Career Mode – The single-player career mode puts you in the role of player-manager, building and battling with your team across season-long leagues. Build your team from the ground up: buy and sell units, mod their stats, and grab sponsorships as you strive to take your team from chumps to champs.Daily
- Challenges – A new challenge awaits you every day! Battle against the AI on random maps with pre-made squads, competing for the top score on the daily leaderboards.
- Customise – Change your appearance as often as you change your tactics: make your commander and arena your own and pick from an ever-expanding collection of interactive items. With hundreds of possible combinations, you can be sure you’ll stand out from the crowd.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 6100 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GT 1030 – 2GB, AMD RX550 – 2GB, Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Leave a Reply