Burning Knight is an Action, Strategy, and Adventure game for PC published by Rexcellent Games in 2020. This cool roguelike With ETG elements and a Nuclear throne!
Burning Knight PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game takes the best of Isaac, etc, and throne, a truly good roguelike with a wonderful future.
One point that makes Burning Knight different from other games in the genre is the master of the place: the Burning Knight obviously, the latter will float around the player, lecturing him on occasion. If you reach a treasure room (containing useful objects) and you decide to recover one of these objects, the Burning Knight will attack you immediately and you will have to dodge its projectiles to the next floor of the dungeon where it will calm down.
Features of Burning Knight:
- They are good qualities, nothing memorable but pleasant and fits well with the atmosphere of the game.
- we find that there is a bit of Forager in the general visual atmosphere of the game. Very pleasant although sometimes it is difficult to see everything that is happening on the screen. we advise you to reduce the screen shake in the settings.
- As it is a Roguelite, expect this game to be somewhat difficult, you can die very quickly. Nor is it the most difficult we have seen, but there are still difficult moments.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Something better, than a potato 😛
File Size: 135.68 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net