Buoyancy is a Strategy and Adventure game for PC published by Devs on a Boat in 2019. Handle your city as you grow your city!
Buoyancy PC Game 2019 Overview:
Becoming a leader of floating city on the waters of a sea, you must guide and manage your people well, in order to improve the city.
Buoyancy is a city-building strategy game set in an ocean world.
Build a floating city. Plan out your city’s expansion by placing floating platforms that connect with each other. There are several types of buildings: Gatherers, Production, Hunters, Military, and Utility.
Resources are delivered in real-time for constructing and production by your villagers.
Features of Buoyancy:
- Manage a growing population. Your city’s population will be ever-growing! Manage your villager’s happiness and nourishment levels to keep them alive. Try to balance resource production with an increasing population that demands more and more. Combat sickness and fires that could cripple your city.
- Explore with your mighty city. In this ocean world, there are resources and floating junk to exploit but they’re not always going to drift your way. You can move your city around to exploit resources providing your buildings a production boost. Most of these resources are critical to developing larger cities, and some are necessary to keep surviving!
Find schools of fish, derelict ships, and take advantage of rebounded whale populations (or don’t).
- Fight for your survival. Pirates will attack you if they spot your city. You can train Guards to defend your city from invaders. Place Junk Cannons to destroy a large number of pirates in one blow, but be careful of friendly fire!
Feel free to follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Reddit, and be part of our Discord channel.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i3 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 400 series or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 316 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net