Braid is a Puzzle, Platformer and Casual game for PC published by Number None in 2009. Manage the time to rescue the kidnapped princess!
Braid PC Game 2009 Overview:
The game is based on a love story, at which a boy called Tim will be going on an adventure.
At first look, Braid may seem a simple puzzle-platformer game. But whenever you enter its world, You will face an amazing story. Also the atmosphere will change players’ mind about the game. Your main aim is to rescue the princess. But it’s impossible to do it without defeating enemies. You have the abilities to travel in time. Explore six worlds with these abilities. Search everywhere to find the princess. Take the roll of Tim. Help him to find his ways.
Braid is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where you can manipulate the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time’s strangeness that creates the puzzles. The time behaviors include: the ability to rewind, objects that are immune to being rewound, time that is tied to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps more.
Braid treats your time and attention as precious; there is no filler in this game. Every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
Features of Braid:
- Newly added Steam Cloud support
- Save your in-progress game to the cloud, then play where you left off from on any Steam connected computer.
- Forgiving yet challenging gameplay:
- Braid is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose. Despite this, Braid is challenging — but the challenge is about solving puzzles, rather than forcing you to replay tricky jumps.
- Rich puzzle environment:
- Nonlinear story:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 1.4GHz or faster
- Memory: 768 MB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Video Card: Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c
File Size: 102.80 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net