Bomb Squad Academy is a Casual, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Systemic Games in 2017. 80 fantastic minutes of explosives!
Bomb Squad Academy PC Game 2017 Overview:
You may rescue the world one wire at a time with Bomb Squad Academy, a puzzle game in which you have to defuse explosives within a set amount of time.
Save the world one wire at a time with Bomb Squad Academy, a puzzle game where you have to defuse bombs under a time constraint. Super fun game, but a bit too short. The whole game is essentially teaching you more complex mechanisms, but the game’s over right when it feel’s like it’s just begun.
One caveat: It’s super short, so watch the price. Steam tells me I have 1.5 hours in this game, and 38 minutes of that I was on the phone and didn’t bother to shut the game down, and I’ve played through completely. So it’ll take you around an hour if you are somewhat experienced in logic puzzles, probably up to two if you aren’t – the levels are very short (there is usually a one- or two-minute timer), and success or failure are often pretty much instant.
What is this game about? It’s a logic puzzle game. There’s sources of energy and lines on which the energy travels, there’s components on those lines, such as switches, logic gates (AND, OR, XOR) and some others, that will change on which lines the energy travels or doesn’t. The goal is to either get the energy to certain endpoints (often multiple ones, at the same time) or to cut an already existing energy line, all while avoiding to supply energy to specific other endpoints.
Features of Bomb Squad Academy:
- Analyze the way the electronic boards function and identify how to disable the detonator. Be careful though, cutting the wrong wire or flipping the wrong switch might just trigger the bomb.
- As you progress through the game, you will be faced with increasingly challenging circuits that will test your ability to work through logic puzzles quickly.
- Identify the components, understand the connections and learn what makes the circuit work. Do it fast enough and you might just make it through.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.x / 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Leave a Reply