Bloom is an Action, Horror and Adventure game for PC published by Cyberius Dei in 2020. The mission of protection!
Bloom PC Game 2020 Overview:
You will be asked to find the evils who are after the black flower and defend it from being destroyed.
At first glance, the game is similar to Doom Reboot, but it has no rating. In conclusion, as expected, it was Doom backward compatible. It’s obviously a similar format to Doom, but beyond that, the downside was obvious.
As you can see, it’s not accurate enough. It’s too hard to figure out the battle. The enemies are almost all ranged, and they can’t see that many projectiles. Inflicting a bad damage judgment and indifference to daughters makes the question routine. Jiwon’s tail is so bad that he doesn’t taste enemies, and he plays strategically. It’s not that much fun to have enemies flocking from all sides, especially because of simple map design, with no simple strategy, direction, or level design.
Features of Bloom:
- It’s like hell but it’s more like purgatory. It’s a nightmare rather than a burning hell.
- The main weapon is almost similar but a little different. The other thing is crossbow is pretty good, for example, if an enemy shoots a fire, it puts the fire and goes to the enemy. It has to be penetrating, but the enemy is hit and fixed on the wall.
- It’s fast, there’s a double-barrel shotgun, and there’s a secret. Even the enemy is a fiery demon.
- Most enemies are ranged. As you know, Doom is a bit of a matchless battle. It’s a battle with many, not one. And whether or not the enemy’s close range is very important in such a battle.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel I7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 1050
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 971.33 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net