Beneath the Mountain is an Action, Strategy, and Casual game for PC published by Gameclaw Studio in 2023. dwarves real-time strategy!
Beneath the Mountain PC Game 2023 Overview:
The game is for you if you enjoy dwarves, dungeon keepers, and the sea of traps. RTS includes wave defense and cave exploration.
Beneath the Mountain is a dwarven city-builder and real-time-strategy game. Mine your way into the mountain, discover gold and silver, construct buildings, recruit an army, build traps, and defeat the vile creatures that lurk in the dark caves of the mountain. Most importantly, find the heart of the mountain before the orcs destroy your kingdom
It reminds us of “They Are Billions” and “Age of Darkness” in that you need to manage your economy and expand while you also need to defend against incoming waves of enemies. At the same time it is not a copy of the other two games. There is a much bigger need to expand in a strategic way. You need resources and space for you buildings, but there are several floors.
Features of Beneath the Mountain:
- Beneath the Mountain is a top-down, isometric, 3D game that is meant to be played casually and can be put down and resumed at any time.
- The focus of the game is on expanding your kingdom (mining), constructing buildings, training an army, and setting traps.
- All of this plays out in dark settings over multiple underground floors. Games are meant to be lengthy and challenging as you try to expand your kingdom while defending it from constant threat.
- Also, make sure you check out our growing Discord community. We post all of our changes and development updates there, and its a great place to discuss strategies. We hope to see you there!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Leave a Reply