Battle Chef Brigade is an Action, RPG and Adventure game for PC published by Adult Swim Games in 2017. The cook fighter!
Battle Chef Brigade PC Game 2017 Overview:
Different kinds of monster are going to become food for you! Fight with them and defeating them, you will be able to cook them.
In the fantasy realm of Victoria, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine! But getting in isn’t easy; chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high stakes competition. Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier, you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down.
The cooking really comes into its own later on, as new gem types are introduced and careful planning of the variety of cookware, using multiple pieces of cookware at once, and adding ingredients at the right time becomes highly rewarding. It makes the daily cooking challenges an actual test of skill.
Unfortunately, the combat never really evolves beyond its starting point. There are three stages, each with a dozen or so monsters and a few harvestable ingredients, and they spawn in the same place every time. The game tries to make combat more challenging later on, but it doesn’t really succeed, so if you’re looking for a good fighting challenge you ought to look elsewhere.
Features of Battle Chef Brigade:
- Two playable chefs brought to life through unique poses and VO, star in a charming campaign that delves into each character’s personality, combat style, and cuisine.
- A chef’s pairing of equal parts old school brawler and combo puzzler served with a side of light RPG progression.
- Deadly monsters that turn into delicious dishes: subdue them in the arena and get cooking in the kitchen!
- Daily Cook-Off leaderboards where Battle Chefs show off their culinary creations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2026 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Leave a Reply