Barista Simulator is an Action, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by CubeCube Sports Ltd. in 2023. Take up barista-ing!
Barista Simulator PC Game 2023 Overview:
Despite the fact that we do not believe the game is particularly long, there are enough things to accomplish. Additionally, this game is okay if you’d like to be a barista because it at least resembles the job in its own manner.
Barista Simulator is a very realistic single-player barista coffee simulation game. The game allows you to experience what Barista makes. Get ready to work with coffee machines. You can make a wide variety of coffees and you must be able to upgrade your machines to unlock new coffee recipes. Just some of the coffees you can make are Filter coffee, Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso, Mocha, Americano, and Ice coffee.
The customers coming to your shop will want various coffees and you should improve your machines to make the coffees they want. It’s your choice to make your own specialty coffee blend, but first, make sure your customers are happy with it.
Barista Simulator lets you experience making a wide variety of coffees just as espresso, latte, cappuccino, or even your special mix of coffees. While managing your coffee shop, you play as a Barista and make the coffees your customers want. It’s up to you to choose how to treat your shoppers.
Features of Barista Simulator:
- Espresso Machines, Grinders, Milk Frothers, Ice Makers, Shakers, and Mixers are all real machines.
- Manage your own coffee shop in every detail.
- Shop items and shop management system that can be upgraded in-game.
- Character Skills upgradable.
- Cafe Skills upgradable.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 with 3,1 GHz or AMD FX-8150 with 3,6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2 GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon RX 460 (2 GB VRAM) or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
File Size: 1.65 GB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net