Bad North is a Simulation and Action game for PC published by Raw Fury in 2018. Your mother land is under attack and you must defend it!
Bad North PC Game 2018 Overview:
You are going to take your father’s place in ruling your lands, but before that, you must defend it against the intruders.
The king is dead at the hands of Viking invaders. But make no mistake – this is no fight for victory, but a desperate grasp for survival.
Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelike. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders, as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island. Everything is at stake: fail, and watch the blood of your subjects stain the ground red.
It’s charmingly brutal, with beautiful procedurally-generated islands and adorable soldiers juxtaposed against the blood-stained realities of war. You control the broad strokes of the battle, giving high-level commands to your soldiers who try their best to carry them out in the heat of the moment.
Features of Bad North:
- Real-time tactics roguelite – Position and relocate your troops to fend off the Vikings, who each have their own counters to the threats you pose. Pick your battles and plan your evacuations carefully! Lose a commander and they’re gone forever; lose everything, and it’s game over!
- Intelligent unit controls – You command the broad strokes of your defenses and monitor positioning — your soldiers do the rest, navigating and engaging intuitively in response to the situation at hand.
- Procedurally-generated islands – Each island is both stylistically charming and unique in its layout. Plan your strategies around every nook and cranny, for you only get one chance to save them from the enemy invasion.
- Unlockable upgrades – A stronger, smarter defense leads to greater rewards. Use these to develop your subjects from a ragtag militia into seasoned warriors.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: AMD Athlon X4 5350, Intel Core i3-2100T or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 480M, Radeon HD 6790 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
This is Avery god