Armikrog is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by Versus Evil in 2015. A point-and-click journey in an unusual setting!
Armikrog PC Game 2015 Overview:
The reaction of the character to clicks is excellent, and it feels wonderful to touch. Explore a strange environment while asking What is this?
(v1.05 – 1.06 GB Full Cracked)
Armikrog is a unique stop motion clay animated point and click adventure game from the creators of Earthworm Jim and the Neverhood. Follow the adventures of space explorer Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak, as they unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds them captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
For those who don’t know, Armikrog was launched on Kickstarter back in 2013 (I think) by Pencil Test Studios, a company made up of core members of the development team for The Neverhood, a point & click adventure made way back in 1996 whose most distinctive feature were the visuals which were all sculpted out of clay & stop-motion animated. It was a fun & quirky adventure game which, while not perfect & not really well received critically, gained a sizeable cult following. When Armikrog was first announced, it was predicted that with the advances in technology since the 90s, the team could make a game of the same size & scope as the Neverhood with just a fraction of its budget.
Features of Armikrog:
- Follow the adventures of space explorer Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak, as they unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds them captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
- Loveable characters designed by Doug TenNapel creator of the Earthworm Jim and developed by creators of The Neverhood, Ed Schofield and Mike Dietz.
- Rich cast of voiceover talent brings Armikrog’s characters to life, including well-known actors Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain) and Michael J. Nelson (Mystery Science Theater 3000).
- Original soundtrack created and recorded by American songwriter and record producer Terry Scott Taylor.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.06 MB
File Password: www.freegamesland.net
Leave a Reply