Antichamber is an Action, Puzzle, and Adventure game for PC published by Demruth in 2013. tackling future difficulties unexpectedly!
Antichamber PC Game 2013 Overview:
It will shock you every step of the way and request all that you need to give as you progress through the maze of halls that play with both the geographic space that shapes the tricks and the time that converts into the information you’ve obtained.
Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
From the sound design to the visual aesthetic, I think this game is one of those that don’t really age. Sure, once you know the solutions to the puzzles you can say the game is pointless, but I’d argue there’s a vibe here that transcends just this being a simple puzzle game.
Features of Antichamber:
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
Leave a Reply