Angry Birds VR Isle of Pigs is a Casual game for PC published by Resolution Games in 2019. The 3D battle of angry birds!
Angry Birds VR Isle of Pigs PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is the same game you used to play. But this one is made to be 3D to make it look good and more exiting.
Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the Blues to save the stolen eggs in Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs, an immersive VR adventure!
Explore the remote island where the greedy green pigs take their vacation in 50+ fun-filled levels (and more to come!) Make your way up to party city through exotic beaches, steep cliffs and snowy slopes, destroying their structures in the most spectacular way to earn those all-important stars.
Choose from different angles to make your slingshot, using classic Angry Birds gameplay elements to progress and strive for the best possible score. Tough boss pigs, balloons, boulders and fans make each level a challenging puzzle in its own right. And using the bird’s special skills – like Chuck’s super-speed or Bomb’s explosive power – will help you earn maximum points.
Features of Angry Birds VR Isle of Pigs:
- Graphics: Isle of Pigs borrows its bird designs and general aesthetic from the 2016 movie based on Angry Birds. As a result, it doesn’t have a distinct identity, but it looks nice
- Sound: The familiar (and catchy) Angry Birds theme makes an appearance, but it’ not as bubbly or fun as it has been in the past. The sound effects of the buildings falling apart are satisfying
- Playability: Collapsing structures is as simple as pantomiming the act of firing a projectile from a slingshot, and it feels great
- Entertainment: Knocking over buildings in a virtual 3D environment is surprisingly satisfying and moving around the structures in a 3D space to pinpoint the best spot for potential collapse is a fun, puzzle-solving exercise
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
Leave a Reply