Anemoiapolis Chapter 1 is an Action, Horror, and Adventure game for PC published by Andrew Quist in 2023. For your everyday existence, flee!
Anemoiapolis Chapter 1 PC Game 2023 Overview:
You’ve never played a game this terrifying. Anemoiapolis is situated in the eerie valley of American architecture, with its endless carpeted floors and lonely malls. Take in the views while running for your life.
You have fallen into a surreal and haunted underground neighborhood. Discover its origins and escape with your life – and sanity – intact. WANDER A VAST NETWORK OF MUNDANE HORRORS: Anemoiapolis finds horror in the familiar — places so ordinary that film and TV usually avoid them. Experience the comfort of existential dread.
Anemoiapolis is developed by Andrew Quist, a solo developer who takes heavy inspiration from his Michigan hometown. Encouraged by forum posts in late 2020 about “liminal spaces” and “the backrooms”, Anemoiapolis is a personal retelling of those concepts.
Features of Anemoiapolis Chapter 1:
- UTILIZE YOUR SURROUNDINGS: Push obstacles and smash windows — whatever it takes to get to the next room.
- SHORT CIRCUIT EVERYTHING: Put your puzzle skills to the test. Break into electrical panels to access new areas.
- NAVIGATE DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: Don’t count on that door being there the next time you swing around. Things aren’t always as they appear.
- EXPLORE PROCEDURAL LABYRINTHS: This game is designed from the ground-up to make you lost and confused. If you feel like you’re going in circles, then you’re on the right track.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Leave a Reply