Alpha Runner is an Adventure, Platformer and Casual game for PC published by Lightsoutgames in 2015. This tiny fellow seeks your help!
Alpha Runner PC Game 2015 Overview:
You little character is lost in the world of cubes which are only reacting to light.
The players needs to turn this cube around to move the character. Your acceleration is really important in Alpha Runner. The fastest moves you make, The more obstacles you pass. If you use this cube as well, There won’t be any problem on your way. Otherwise, The obstacles won’t get destroyed by the light cube. In that case, You will fall down. It would be lost for the players who fail to determinate the things on the way. If you’re one of these players, It’s necessary to try that level again.
When you get to the higher levels, New challenges get started. It will be a bit hard to finish the higher levels at the first time. If you turn into a professional player in Alpha Runner, You may do it. But most of the players will fail at this. It’s good to know that all of the roads and environments get generated randomly! If you try a level for the second time, You won’t see that level’s environments like the previous one. So, You will never get bored of the gameplay.
There are lots of new ideas in Alpha Runner. You haven’t seen any of them in any other games. That’s why it has been successful on Steam. The users of this network have gave it 9/10 in average. It means that we’re facing a great Indie title with low size.
Features of Alpha Runner:
- Control a little Stick Man who wants to pass through the obstacles
- Use your special cube named light cube to make your movements
- Randomly-generated environments designed with different colors
- Unique gameplay which isn’t a copy of the other Indie games
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- Storage: 150 MB available space
Leave a Reply