A Walk in the Dark is a Platformer and Action game for PC published by Flying Turtle Software in 2013. Will you be helping a cat list its way?
A Walk in the Dark PC Game 2013 Overview:
You are going to help a little cat which has lost its way in a big and dark world.
When the little cat was following the butterflies, He entered this universe. Now, You have to help this cute character find the home’s way. A Walk in the Dark has a dark theme with great designs. Most of the environments are in black color. At this condition, You need to find the light in the dark! It’s a bit hard to find the right way. Because there are many creatures in this world that will prevent the players. So, You need to guarantee the cat’s life by getting away from these creatures.
There are other dangers that you will face in environments like traps. Before you enter any area, It’s necessary to analyze that place. Because there may be many traps at that area. Most of the enemies also camp in the dark. They just want to hunt this cat. They shouldn’t reach their goals. Otherwise, The game will be over for you. The players have to follow the clues to find the way. Some of the clues will be useful in the future. So, Collect them before anyone get them.
A Walk in the Dark is similar to a famous platformer game Limbo. The users in Steam has rated A Walk in the Dark 9/10 averagely which means great for such an Indie game with low price.
Features of A Walk in the Dark:
- Follow the clues with a black cat to get to your main destination
- Face fear and many fearful creatures in the dark world
- Get away from the dangers and be careful about the traps
- Simple gameplay with 2D dark environments
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
Leave a Reply